Saturday, March 10, 2018

Just got home & freebie

Turned 67 today. My Aunt Sissie & John E. took me out to dinner at Outback. Yummy! My husband gave me a beautiful bracelet. With all that good food, I'm sleepy now lol.

Today in The Irish Way I've featured one of the Irish things I love: step dancing. Loved Lord of the Dance as I saw it on film and got to see Riverdance in person. That was wonderful and uplifting. So for you I have some Irish dance costumes and some ghillies which are the soft dance shoes used in Irish step dance and in Scottish dance too.
Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mju3dfoj96ur5m6/ws_TIW_6.zip?dl=0
And I'm off to watch basketball.
Hugs!

5 comments:

Edeltraud said...

Happy Birthday! And thank you for your amazing freebies!

KM said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a lovely day. May the next year be blessed with many bright spots for you and your family.

Kristy

MomOnceAgain said...

Happy birthday - may our Lord bless you abundantly in the upcoming year! Thanks so much for all of your freebies!

SiskiyouSue said...

Happy birthday! Did you know that the powers-that-be, whoever they are, have decided that no longer did we get old because we're in our 60's (I'm same age as you...), but not 60 is "middle age." That sounds a little better, but it didn't stop the creak in my knees!!!

Thanks for the step dancing apparel. I also saw Riverdance, was wowed!!!

Scarette said...

Your Irish graphics are great! Thank you for sharing them and Happy Birthday!