Saturday, January 6, 2018

I've been playing

in multiple January challenges over at JustArtScrapbooking and would like to share with you.

There is a photoless challenge - good for me since I don't do photo scrapping any more - the challenge part for me was to work in only black and white. Kind of fun. Here is what I came up with:

The first challenge I played in included a free steampunk style kit by Rosie called "It's About Time." Here is my journal page entry:
As sson as I saw that crow with the head dress, I thought he'd like to be a peacock so that's what inspired me.

Also participated in the January quote challenge. There was a large number of quotations to choose from but this one seemed to fit me.

And now that I've played all day, I'm going to take my shower and then do something useful.

No comments: