Saturday, September 2, 2017

Oops _I'm way late & start of Boho Baby freebie

I apologize for missing yesterday's post. I visited my Dad then came home to have fast food dinner with husband while we watched some Netflix movies. Next thing I knew, it was past midnight and I could no longer keep my eyes open. Today I will give you 2 posts - one for yesterday and one for today, okay?

I ended up adding 2 more colors to Boho Baby and it is beginning to come together better. I think zip one sets the tone for where I wanted to go. I found a rather plain free vector of a Mom pushing a baby carriage and tried to give it a Boho look. Included an umbrella in this first zip in case there are baby shower pics you might want to use the kit with. And you will find 2 versions of papers 1 & 2 because I wasn't happy with the way the original color set was coming out.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dv23kxywcfzp8gl/ws_BohoBaby_1.zip?dl=0

And today's zip:
Here you can see the faded denim blue I added.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z61fodfuvsta6v0/ws_BohoBaby_2.zip?dl=0

So, it's Labor Day Weekend, right? Lots of getting back to school prep and end of summer celebration. Me? Have already done my part to get grand-daughter back to school with all the supplies she needs. Now if she will just focus this year! Going to stay off the streets as much as possible this weekend and avoid traffic. Got some cleaning to do, started a new lapghan, coming to the conclusion of another Steve Berry book (The Emperor's Tomb), calls to make to son, brother, and friends. Have a good holiday weekend and be safe.

No comments: