Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Freebie & more essential oil products

Long day. Took Dad to dermatologist. So glad I had medical transport when I saw the difficulty the nurse had getting him out of bed and into wheel chair. Biopsy report on lesions removed last visit to dermatologist said benign. One little blast to freeze a tiny place on nose that has bothered him,and after checking his arms and back, we were good to go.

Today's zip of Boho Baby has a bedtime theme:
I remember when my Jeremy was little & still in a crib, if I'd had a hard day I'd go in once he was asleep just to look at him all snuggled up so sweet and reach over to pat his duck fluff hair. I'd come away smiling and feeling peaceful.
Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1hg6w6aehg7mnq/ws_BohoBaby_11.zip?dl=0

Tosha's been busy making lip balms:
She said the strawberry one has a tint because it was made with finely ground organic freeze dried strawberries. Nice huh?

1 comment:

KM said...

"Duck fluff hair" -that is a perfect description of baby fine hair. ;)

Good the hear your dad checked out ok at the dermatologist.

Kristy