Friday, September 8, 2017

More Boho Baby freebie

I'm going to get back to you on that product I mentioned yesterday (?) because I've been lazy and haven't written it up yet. At the moment I'm going to post zip 7 of Boho Baby which is a little more boyish. As usual, when I can''t decide on a version of something, I'm including 2 versions of the bib - one with text, one without, although I really like the text one. Still, someone might want to put baby's name on the bib instead.
Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbi6qamq6kkr618/ws_BohoBaby_7.zip?dl=0
Did some paper work stuff for Dad this week, minimal chores around here, talked to my son, but haven't been able to reach my brother. Maybe he and his wife have gone to N.C. to stay with my nephew because of hurricane tracking. Will try them again this evening. Wanting to hear when his surgery is scheduled. My son and his wife got disturbing news the other day. They were supposed to be renting a house which had a downstairs apartment already rented. The deal with the homeowner had them doing painting and such to be reimbursed and allowed them to start a gradual move in before October. The owner went to the city to arrange separate addresses for the apartment and house (like a & b ) and learned the township will not allow him to rent the house as two separate residences. It has been being used that way for about 6 years since he bought the place, with the apartment dweller already in place. Now he would have to remove the apartment guy and rent the whole thing to Jeremy at a higher cost or cancel plans. Since part of the idea of moving there was a reduction in rent, it's all fallen through. Not good news for my son & DIL who have been working overtime at their jobs and then working at the house too, with Jeremy having health problems. He sounded so down when I spoke with him and was concerned I was calling him with more bad news (about my Dad). What's that saying? when it rains, it pours.

Terrible news about all the devastation from hurricanes and more to come. Scary!

Sorry about improper link. Fixed now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

link is for a shortcut not an openable link

KM said...

Thank you Sherry for this baby set. It is beautiful. Starting from scratch with my digi scrapbook elements as my 5T drive crashed and I only have a partial back up.

My son's wedding was beautiful. And I can't wait to make a small album for both my parents now fighting cancer. Being able to download some of you older elements is very helpful. Thank you!

Stay safe.

Kristy