Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Art Journal page with Country Liv's Spring Art Journal

Just have to show you a page I made for my art journal using my friend, Liv's, newest art journal kit.First, her preview of kit below and then links to her stores.
You can find this and her other products at BerryApplicious http://berryapplicious.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_229 and Scrapbird http://scrapbird.com/country-livs-graphics-m-179.html The vibrant colors and wide variety of elements plus papers in both American and European sizes make this a must for your art journal stash. As you know, after some months of being able to do little, I'm making up for lost time and doing some things to perk up my life. This kit worked in perfectly to journal on changes I'm making. In the page below, I cut the rough heart shape from one of the papers and took the partially colored lady in hat and did more coloring to make her a member of the Red Hat Society.
I dont' have a freebie for you today due to being down with sinus headache. The only digi work I've done is to finish up some brushes I was working on yesterday. Tomorrow I promise to have something for you. Hugs!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Beautiful kit and page! thanks for sharing it! Hope your headache is gone soon!