Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Romance at Digi Style Designs

Have you seen the new Create_A_Kit at Digi Style Designs? It's called Valentines Romance. Check it out here: http://digistyledesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=268 Every product in this category is priced from $1 to $4 and all coordinate with the color swatch you see here:
I'm usually ready with new CAK stuff before the first of the month but between unusual weather woes (snow!) and back pain, I was slow getting going. Got my Mardi Gras contribution finished first and am working on a PU Valentine's day kit so the CAk stuff came later. Just got back from physical therapy and loaded a set of overlays from Sher Scraps:
and from Wonderland some PU papers made from above overlays:
and two sets of page templates:
Am only supposed to be at PC for 30 minutes at a time, then break and do exercise for my back, so I haven't made a freebie for you yet today. Hope to add a little something before I go to bed tonight.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

this is beautiful! hope you feel better soon!