Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Long Day & more Snow Queen

Had doctor appointments today and woke to find electricity out again! At least I didn't over sleep and miss my appointments. After appointments there were errands to run. On one of them (Costco) I ran into a woman I haven't seen in 12-15 years! We were heading for the exit with our carts at Costco when I recognized her. We pulled the carts over to the side and talked for over an hour, exchanged phone numbers and plan to get together once a month to do something fun. By the time I got home, I was exhausted and happy to hear my husband say he'd cook dinner (my turn tomorrow). The cold front is coming through and we are expecting snow again tomorrow at about the time I'll be at another doctor's office. Crazy how all these appointments bunched up together this month. Still, we think it's only going to be an inch or two of snow this time. But if wants to snow more I won't care once I get home as there is nothing else on schedule for rest of the week.
And now today's zip:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ds3xtifqhi1rx6/ws_SnowQueen_9.zip?dl=0

No comments: