Saturday, November 18, 2017

Since I was late posting Thursday & Friday (freebie)

such that the timing pushed them into the next day, I'm posting again.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rum0nwx0lthwsp1/ws_FallInLove_7.zip?dl=0

Skipping ahead to December, here is what I've decided to do. Most people want Christmas kits, no matter how many they have. Since it's going to be a busy month for everyone, rather than starting from scratch I'm going to use 4 starter kits I previously made under my Sher Scraps 4 CU line. Each includes a doll (Poser figure), a couple papers, and some elements. Each package will be my starting point; I'll add more papers and elements to make a mini kit from each. Below is a preview of the starter kits as I sold them to give you some idea of what is coming.

***Oops! Thata preview should have read 7. Thought I'd changed that.

3 comments:

KM said...

Thank you! Looking forward to the Christmas sets since I'm starting over. :/

Regarding your father; I told my son should I ever contract Alzheimer's or become forgetful, and even if my mind has trouble remembering, my heart will always remember.

Kristy

Seymoure said...

Awesome idea! Looking forward to seeing the final results. Thank you again for all of your kits.

MomOnceAgain said...

Those look like wonderful kits for Christmas - I can hardly wait to see where your talent takes you with them!