Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Good News & freebie

Yesterday my husband learned his aunt & cousins in Newport Richie, FL had made it through the hurricane okay. Then my brother called and he sounded in good spirits. They lost one tree at their home in Sarasota FL but sustained no real damage, just some debris to clean up. Hope to hear soon that he & SIL are on their way up here. Is everyone else okay?

Kristi, sorry about your hard drove. Especially bad as you now have important event to scrap. PM me on https://www.facebook.com/pg/SherScraps4CuWonderlandScraps/
I may have something helpful.

And today we are up to #10 in Boho Baby:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mw35ufgkevjnw7/ws_BohoBaby_10.zip?dl=0

And I'm off to do some laundry.

1 comment:

KM said...

Hi Sherry,

Thank you for any helpful information you can share on how to get some of my files back. It is quite costly to pay to have some one retrieve HD info as they have to use a "clean room" to do so.

I do not have a facebook account. I do know if I am blessed with grandbabies I will have to sign up for one to see all the pictures!

My email with the @ and . is as follows:
Fussersmom (at) gmail (dot) com

So good to hear your family in FL is doing well.

Kristy