Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Oops! Freebies again

I am so behind in posting! Thought I had scheduled a post for Saturday only to learn on Sunday that I had not. Planned to do 2 posts on Monday but family matters kept me from computer until just now and we're into Tuesday!
Here is what should have been your Saturday freebie:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/BeachWeather/ws_BeachWeather_5.zip

And the Monday freebie:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/BeachWeather/ws_BeachWeather_6.zip

I was away most of Saturday (including travel time) to attend a Tea with a lot of Red Hat Ladies. This private event allowed us to wear anything we wanted; did not have to wear red and purple. I will share some photos tomorrow. On the way home, two good friends, ladies from my local chapter, convinced me I really should go with them to the North Carolina State Red Hat Convention in October since some tickets are still available. I contacted one of the hostesses today and am mailing in my registration. Ladies at the tea said the NC convention was the best convention they had been to and some had been to multiple state conventions. Originally I hadn't signed up because the International Convention is being held in New York City in February 2017 and four of us were going to take AmTrack up and go. But as it turned out we decided against it as the only activities planned inside the hotel didn't sound interesting. There are a lot of excursions to other places (each with another fee) but who wants to tromp around In NYC in the winter? Weather could be bad.

More later today.

1 comment:

Seymoure said...

Hi Sherry--Just wanted to say thank you for all your lovely illustrations. Am enjoying each and every one. As for posting late, family and life come first.