Tuesday, July 19, 2016

New freebie begins: Beach Weather

Over the years I've made and started a number of beach themed kits. Not unusual since I live near the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean at nearby Virginia Beach. Plus, most people think "Summer = beach." It sure did when I was a child. Anyway, looking through my files I discovered a lot of beach related things including papers and elements I made for a store I used to sell in and various odds and ends from kits I started but didn't complete. I went with this bright color swatch:
and pulled various things together to put together a kit we will call Beach Weather. Here is your first zip:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/BeachWeather/ws_BeachWeather_1.zip

Accomplished nothing much today except quick trip to grocery store and gathering up trash and getting can out to street for tomorrow's pick-up. Also realized that a possible reason I've been so exhausted and sleeping weird hours is that I got dehydrated during recent virus. It doesn't take much for that to happen to me. Got to thinking about what I'd been having recently to eat and drink since virus left me with no appetite and that's how I came to see my fluid intake has been way down. So I'm focused on getting that back to normal and expect as it does my sleep will regulate more and I'll feel better overall. Plan to buckle down to some housework tomorrow no matter what!

1 comment:

MomOnceAgain said...

You and yours have certainly had a boatload of problems! I'm prone to dehydration myself - as hot as it has been here lately, it can be dangerous fast. When I am not thirsty, I know I am in trouble. Many blessings on your day!