Sunday, December 7, 2014

Day 7 Holiday Treat

Hope you are having a nice weekend. With hubby on vacation, we have been soo lazy! We did manage to send Christmas cards out, tried to take BIL to lunch on his b'day (12/2) but he was working in another city. Happy Birthday today to Baby B aka Berkeley, my son's sweetheart. She's only 29 today. I suggested she stay that age lol. I'm trying to figure out where the time has gone as I haven't accomplished much of anything since Thanksgiving. But this week I intend to catch up on housework and holiday stuff and get back into my aqua therapy routine. I've got some shopping to do still, have to put up the new tree I bought (did buy that this past week), make fruitcakes, and once tree is decorated, I'll start wrapping some packages. Also have to put finishing touches on the doll clothes I made for Inara. Pulmonologist wants me to have the new Prevnar 13 pneumonia vaccine so have to call my primary doc about that. And have to go stand in line at the PO to mail a couple packages. Going to try to schedule all days for this week so that nothing interferes with there being a freebie on line. Next week I have a couple of appointments scheduled so need to get as much done this week as possible.
Before I add today's freebie, I want to thank everyone for the lovely comments. I'm happy to hear you are joining my little treat. I'm trying to alternate papers with elements as I go and there will be some more CU items too. Now here is today's freebie:
Special thanks to Cari Lopez, Christy Strum of Buttermug Squash Designs, Karen of Woolsweater Street, and Trine of Nothing But Freebies for resources used. Pick up your papers here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/EfuLqobwba/ws_HolidayTreat_120714.html? Hugs, SherryD

1 comment:

Stacey said...

such beautiful papers! thank you! good luck catching up - I seem to be constantly behind too!