Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 11 Holiday Treat _ Frames 2

Thought you could use some more frames? Special thanks to Cari Lopez, Jaguarwoman, and Joanne's Digital Designs for designer resources. This Holiday Treat kit began when I saw jaguarwoman's Roseberry resource. As I've mentioned before, I'm not into poisettias at Christmas. I make my own Christmas wreaths and my favorite was one my mother called Roses In The snow: a pine wreath with red berries, varigated holly, white roses, a touch of "snow" and a gold bow. Sadly, it saw it's last Christmas in 2012. That's what Jaguarwoman's Roseberries reminded me of. THis year, as last, there is another pine and rose wreath to grace my front door, only this time I used large deep red roses. Hope you will enjoy these frames. Personal use only, please.
http://www.4shared.com/zip/UFf4YtLUba/ws_HolidayTreat_frames2_121114.html?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

the frames are gorgeous! don't over do it. We still do live trees as for us the prices have come way down compared to a few years ago. we'll do live as long as we can. I totally understand how much hard work it is. Don't stress and don't do too much, heck if you miss a day or 2 this month it'll be fine - I love and appreciate all the goodies, but everyone is overburdened this month.

Lana said...

Thank you for all you have and are sharing.