Thursday, March 12, 2020

It's official & today's freebie

Went for 3 month breathing test at pulmonologist's today. Actually show improved function since December. Gave my P.A. The sweater set I crocheted for her baby girl due next month. Mothers always get lots of newborn size clothing - often more than their baby ever has a chance to wear, so I made the set for 12 month size and in variegated pastels. On the way home, I stopped at Food Lion and saw the newspaper headlines: "WHO Declares Corona Virus a Pandemic." As if people weren't panicking enough already.

Anyway, I'm behind on laundry so let me get your zip posted.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jan95a4lo7ja3q/ws_RoseGarden_5.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

Mary said...

That is great news!!! I am happy for you!!! The parts are just gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!