Sunday, November 30, 2014

Retirement Sales

Big announcement: I have decided to retire from Digi Style Designs effective the end of the year. I am putting all Wonderland Scraps products on sale for $1.00 from today thru 12/31/14.
and all but the Buy My Store at Sher Scraps 4 CU
I don't know if I will just be out of stores for a few months or permanently - haven't decided yet but I need a break. This does NOT mean there will be no more freebies. In fact, I've been working on a big Christmas kit and no sense putting it in the store. Instead, I will be giving away pieces here every day in December so stick around and load up. Many thanks to all my customers and friends. Hugs, SherryD

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm sorry to see you retiring - will shop before the end of the month for sure! looking to collecting your dailies in december though. I know belonging to a shop can be stressful with deadlines and such. which is why I just stick to scrapping. so glad you'll still be sharing your talent with us!