Newsletter Sign Up





Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November has been rough

First it was the insurance mess, then the broken heater which meant of week of cold, now I've got another outbreak of shingles - worst yet. And so much to do before Thanksgiving! But enough complaining. I put a bunch of stuff in the store. First some Harvest Moon 2 Autumn color papers:
These papers are part of the current CAK so not included in 50% off sale. However, the packs of 4 papers are just $1 and the packs of 6 are $2. Next some element packs, overlay pack, and a template. All of these are included in the 50% off sale.
And I've got a CU4CU freebie for you too. It's a full size paper and a ribbon & button cluster:
You will find it here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/h1kJOCN8ce/ss4cu_freebie1117.html? Going to take a couple Bendryl on top of the anti-viral in hopes of being able to sleep. While I wait for it to work, I'll see what else I can finish up. Hugs!

2 comments:

Lana said...

Thank you and hope you get better.

Stacey said...

oh no shingles is so painful! I hope you're feeling better and warm. so crazy how cold it is so soon. thanks for the wonderful gift and love the new stuff in the store!