Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sometimes we all could use a lift

Was thinking about a dear friend who is going through a rough spot when I got a message in my inbox from Queens Kathy & Cindy. I've probably shared a link to their website before, but it bears repeating. Who are these "queens"? You probably remember the flamboyant Mimi from the Drew Carey show? that would be Kathy and Cindy is her friend of many years. Their blog is called Queen Of Your Own Life and is well worth a visit: http://www.queenofyourownlife.com/home You will find adorable cards with all kinds of positive messages that are empowering. Sign up for weekly inspirations and you won't be disappointed. Here is a recent favorite:
I suggested to my friend that she post it to her desktop. I'm sure you will find something that speaks to you too.

No comments: