Friday, December 13, 2013

Winter kit from Wonderland Scraps & freebie too

It's chilly here. Supposed to be in 20s tomorrow but not rainy for a change. Don't know about you, but it seems Christmas has crept up on me. Oh, I knew it was coming but it's almost here! My new wreath isn't made and the tree isn't up. Haven't done any baking. Most gifts are wrapped and tagged, just waiting bows, but I have a couple more to shop for. Still don't know when my son and his girlfriend will be here and I've got lots to do to get that guest room ready. In short, I'm a mess lol! Putting this kit in stores tonight. It's called Vintage Winter Holiday and uses chilly blues and some browns (see new header above made with it). There are 18 full size papers and 39 elements. I didn't try to show all in preview.I've also made a set of stacked papers with it and a freebie quickpage for you.
As always, you can find these in Wonderland Scraps shop at Digi Style Design. (We have a wonderful new look to the site.) And here is your freebie:
You an pick it up here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/ZQri80Aq/ws_VintageWinterHoliday_QP.html? Hope you like it. I'm off to bed as I've got a busy day ahead tomorrow. Got to run to Dad's to pick up the bowls of fruit cake mix I stored in his fridge so I can bake them up this weekend. Going to try to make a run to Bed, Bath & Beyond, then come home and while laundry is in the works, I'll vac living room and pull out the decorations. All must be done before my husband gets home with our Friday afternoon lunch date goodies. Tomorrow it's going to be Firehouse meatball subs. Yummy! Take care and when you start feeling the stress of all your doings, set aside 15-20 to take some deep, cleansing breaths and meditate or at least allow your mind a break from all cares. Hugs!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Beautiful! thank you so much! love you new kit - so much I need to do this week, it's crazy!