Saturday, November 24, 2007

Recent Layouts With Kits By Carol Burns

I'm behind in posting layouts here and updating my slideshow. Have just been too busy. Here are some layouts I've done with kits by Carol Burns.

These 2, using vintage photos, were made with "Fudge" which is available at SBP:

Now & Then

Little Beauties
The LO below was created with a new kit called "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend."
Romantic Couple
You'll see another LO with this kit in post with LOs of my family.
Here's another really cute kit by Carol called "Coffee Break." Find it here:

There's another layout too of grad school memories in the post about me and my family.
They All Drink Coffee

The kit I used for the alyouts of Irelans shown below is called "Celtic Knot." Find it here:
Don't you love the blue-green in these papers?





I'll end this post with the Irish prayer. Look for more of Carol's kits soon.
















































No comments: