Sunday, November 18, 2007

Later today . . .

the featured artist of the week article will return. This week my featured artist is Michelle of
kutnkudlyskreations (http://www.kutnkudlyskreations.com/shop ). You'll see some of her designs, learn a little about the woman behind them, and learn about her philosophy as a digital design shop owner. That last is going to be especially interesting for all want-to-be designers. Michelle might even have a surprise for you.

And the Sunday freebie will return too.

Very sorry about the blogging lapse but have had health issues and have also been devoting a good bit of time to learning to use the system that allows me to upload my products to SBP. In truth, Terri and I had a heck of a time getting me installed. Not typical at all and we don't know why. Now that it's working we can laugh about it but there were hours when we were both ready to throw something and sure my computer was jinxed.

I'd best run and get things done so I can get back to you in the next couple of hours.

Hugs,
SherryD

No comments: