Sunday, November 18, 2007

My big anouncement - late!

I've been much too busy lately to make this announcement on my blog, but a lot of my friends already know. On 4 November, I became an exclusive designer for Scrapbookersplayground! I may very pleased to be working with such a great bunch of designers, all of whom have been very kind to me. It's a great family run site; the owners, Kat, her daughter Terri, and family member Diosa have made me feel at home. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Terri for her mentoring. She is patient, understanding, and can always find a way to make me feel better when I do something I think is stupid. Since I'm self-taught, I'm learning something new every day and Terri is a great facilitator.

Below you can see previews of the products I have at SBP currently. We are having a little sale Thanksgiving weekend that you might want to check out too.
















































Thanks to every one who has helped me along the way!








No comments: