Sunday, November 4, 2007

Please be patient

Please be patient with me; I've had a rough week. Doctor's appointments, migraine, hubby's computer crashed (fan died and it got so hot the CPU melted to the motherboard!), steering went on hubby's car, one of our friends who's battling cancer has been very depressed. In addition, our grandson was staying over a couple days. We'd planned an outing to celebrate his B'day (he turned 9 on 10/27), DH's best friend's B'day (today - Happy Birthday Jimmy!) and that of the friend with cancer whose B'day is the 11th. Said friend was feeling very poorly, barely able to stand or walk so couldn't join us. And I've been working frantically with help of my dear friend, Terri, to put into motion something I'll be announcing soon.

Was that a chaotic read? Sorry but that's what my world is like at the moment.

However, I am still working with Candee Heller on a little article about her which should be posted sometime today. And you will still get a freebie today - just give me a little time. I've been sleep deprived this week so not operating on all thrusters yet.

One other thing - I'd said I'd give you a lesson in clustering to overcome writer's block (most any creative block) but haven't. Decided it might be best to start at the beginning, in a manner of speaking, and offer up my whole worksheet on handling such blocks. When I was teaching, I'd written an article I'd hand out to students. That article has been printed in one of Vickie Enkoff's (gosh - hope I'm remembering the correct last name of the right Vickie!) art magazines some months ago. I'm going to share that with you, piece by piece, starting tomorrow. So watch for Monday writing information.

Need coffee and need sleep so I'm off line for an hour or so.

No comments: