Sunday, October 14, 2007

Most recent layouts for Scrapbookersplayground CT

The first two layouts below were created using Robin Ackler's Butterfly Sunrise. available here:

http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/Cart/index.php?main_page=product_scrapbook_info&products_id=6766

The background paper below suggested flower stems to me so I used Christine's Curves to cut a grass shape from another paper and PSE leaf shape to cut leaves for Robin's pretty flowers. The large flower was cut from two papers usiing a shape in PSE. Th center of the flower is a photo of my cousin Carol's youngest daughter, Jennifer.

Here I had fun using Janeal's Circular Fun template and more of Robin's pretty papers to scrap a cheerful layout for this vintage photo.
The following two layouts feature AMB Designz "Peaceful Moons" kit, which suggests both skies and water. You can find the kit at Scrapbookersplayground:
http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/Cart/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=peaceful+moons
Here I played with the water effect to create a page for a vintage photo.
In this layout, I wanted a night sky for the photo of my (then) 4-day-old grandson, Tyler, asleep in his mother's arms. There aren't any stars in the kit but the metallic tag/button (see above) gave me a silver surface to cutt stars from.






No comments: