Sunday, October 14, 2007

Missing, Poll, Next Artist

Yes, I've been nissing a couple weeks. Did you miss me? Sorry but I've had health issues to deal with and not enough time and energy to go around. Will resume blogging today. Have some new layouts to post, will give some writing promps but please respond to poll. I don't know if anyone cares about the prompts or not so please vote so I'll know whether or not to continue them.

Articles on artists and merchants will continue. The next scheduled is mixed media artist, Caryl Hoobler. Hope to post that this evening but am waiting on Caryl's response to the rough draft. Whenever possible, I prefer to give the person I'm writing about a chance to correct any information I may have misunderstood.

I will also be posting a coouple freebies this week to make up for the lst two weeks when there were none. They will be Halloween related so if you love Halloween, please check back. Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out how to change my header to my Halloween one.

No comments: