Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dainty ATCs for AlabamaStoneThrower Creations

There are such beautiful papers and elements in ASTCs "Blue Skies" kit and I just knew they would work beautifully with her "Altered Fairies." I combined the two kits to create the ATCs you see below.
Doesn't this baby have the sweetest expression? Wistful, a bit sad maybe, or perhaps he's thinking? I decided to call it "Wistful."

Here I borrowed some flowers in contrasting colors from my stash and added the cute cardboard strip at the bottom,, which is from Tina Williams.
The fairy below actually sits on a stool in the kit but I removed it so she could sit on this cute shoe from April Days' Nostalgic Mini kit.

You can find AlabamaStoneThrower Creations here at Tina Williams Designs:
Altered Fairies:
http://tinawilliamsdesigns.com/scrap/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=564

No comments: