Thursday, March 1, 2018

Dreary rainy day

Saw my therapist today and brought her up to date about past month - Dad's death, brother etc. She seemed to think I've handled things pretty well. Eh, who knows. From there I went to Dad's house to show it to prospective buyers. They do the flip houses thing so it wouldn't be a matter of waiting around for people to try to get financing. They seemed very nice but it's a business. Should be calling my brother tonight to tell him they will have an offer ready in a couple days. My husband went over with me, uncomfortable with me being there alone with strangers, and he thinks they are going to come back with a low offer.

It's gray here and has been raining all day. At least the man and woman who came to see the house didn't make me go outside to show the garage. Told hubby we are either going out to eat tonight or ordering pizza. Just so tired and this weather isn't doing anything for my fibro.

Today last of the papers:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqmftoat48t73c0/ws_Wine%26Roses_ppr2.zip?dl=0

No comments: