Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Still up from Tuesday so going to post freebie

Should be in bed already but just wasn't ready to call it a night. I am making a daily trip to the gallery at Just Art because the ladies there are so talented. Their art is inspiring and they are all so kind. Also finished looking at those recipes I mentioned yesterday and am feeling inspired to try a new recipe this week. But not today. Today hubby will be in the kitchen making one of my favorites - manicotti! So instead of cooking I'll busy myself with some laundry and general clean-up, plus a couple phone calls. Today I will spend less time on the computer and more on that dreaded thing - housework.

Todays zip:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/agyzkwhzam6a8b7/ws_SnowQueen_4.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

KM said...


Good to hear you have recovered so quickly from the snow you received. 45 sounds balmy. We my get close to 40, next storm is coming in as rain changing to ice then snow. All that followed by an Alberta clipper that has us dropping down to -12, AGAIN. This too shall pass. Dreaming of green grass and an above freezing breeze.
Thanks again for the files. Enjoy your time with your husband.

Kristy