Monday, January 15, 2018

Mid January - freebie

Hard to believe it is mid January already! I'd intended to be super motivated at this point, but I'm not. It's cold again and there may be more snow (just a little) on Wednesday. All I want to do is snuggle up under my cuddly throw with a book and big cup of tea close by. Goofed off all yesterday while my husband watched football. He's a Steeler's fan so was disappointed but not surprised when they lost. In the middle of the first half of the game we experienced a crazy rolling brown-out. Electricity on one minute, off the next, back on and off again. Seemed to go on forever. No idea what was causing it but after an hour or so it settled down. Congratulations to Kristi and other Viking fans! Know they are happy with yesterday's game.

Going to settle down and get some work done today but first, your freebie, some stormy gray today:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofrew7rihxz6aq2/ws_SnowQueen_8.zip?dl=0

No comments: