Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Windy Wednesday & more Boho Baby freebie

Two days now with real meals. Today we will be going to dinner with Sissy & John and having Italian food at Ynot Pizza. I'm not in the mood for pizza so will probably have their ravioli. Anyway, worked more on lapghan for Sandy and I'm getting close to point I can start adding border. Next crochet project lined up is a messy bun hat and fingerless mitts for Robyn at my pharmacy. After that, another big project - poncho for step-daughter in the new Caron Cakes yarn. It's variegated in neutrals - black, grey, ivory. Should go with anything. If she will wear it. Hard woman to please and never worries about pleasing anyone else. Still, she is my husband's daughter and mother to our grandchildren. I do my best to get along with her.

And today we have zip 23:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wylr0xz04qw1xle/ws_BohoBaby_23.zip?dl=0

Yes, I've noticed that despite intent to get away from conventional pink and blue, I too keep coming back to it. Did you know, in Victorian times little boys wore pink a lot? It was considered the infant form of red which was thought of as a masculine color, ie., anger/war/blood.

No comments: