Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Today is gloomy & wet. Zip 16 of Boho Baby

Got a few things done yesterday and when I visited with Dad, he looked good. He was sitting up in wheelchair and had finally agreed to let faculty barber trim moustache, beard and hair. Almost all the family called or e-mailed birthday wishes for my husband, which was very nice. He enjoyed lots of crab legs and a little Chinese food at dinner. Guess I had maybe 30 minutes to read on Kindle while he finished up. Cheesecake turned out well. With weather acting up - rainy and pressure changes - we both had aches and pains last night. My fibro gave me a fit so I had to get up and take some Tylenol and Benadryl just to take edge off so I could sleep. Better now. Going to make this an easy day though.

Today Boho Baby is going out to visit so we have a portable cradle. In addition to usual take alongs, don't forget some powder and some booties as little toes chill quickly. We're adding to nursery decor too with some word art to express one of many values we hope for baby to grow up with.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ya96q8iqg8wkkj9/ws_BohoBaby_16.zip?dl=0

No comments: