Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday again. Freebie time!

Yes, I have to remind myself of this. (& I should have tried to correct their spelling. )In my mind, I wasted all of last week, or almost all due to combination of fibromyalgia flare-up (I know I've talked about this before) and gastroparesis flare-up.
I slept as much as possible to get away from the pain and ate as little as possible. Fortunately, I had Glucerna on hand and that, lots of water, and occasionally a bowl of instant oatmeal got me through. Today I am feeling better and thank you all for your kind well wishes. Now I've got a lot of catching up to do! My house is a disaster zone. Tomorrow I have an appointment at nursing home to discuss next 3 months of care (not sure what there is to discuss) and technician from Cox Cable is coming out to install some kind of updated box for telephone service. Loads of paperwork to copy for paralegal and send off. Have heard nothing more from my brother since he called to say they made it through storm okay and would be coming up in September to help with Dad's house. Don't know what's going on there but suspect I'm on my own. It's 9/25 already, lots to be done at the house (I can't manage it all in 5 days) and house should be put on market in October. Fun, fun, fun.

Usually by this time of year I'm doing holiday planning but the thought of this year's holidays is depressing. Don't know what to do about Dad during holiday. It takes people to get him into his chair and medical transport to take him any where and if we were to somehow get him here, we can't move him or change him. So I guess it will just be going over to see him. Jeremy and Berkeley won't be coming home this year for Thanksgiving or Christmas. For me, Jeremy is Christmas. Tyler is in college in South Carolina and whatever time he gets to come home has to be divided among a lot of family. Larkin's time will be divided between her mother and aunt's family so it will probably be like last year when she and Lisa were here for a day between Christmas and New Year's. Aunt Sissy and John always spend time in North Carolina during the holidays at some peaceful time share place. Haven't even begun to think about shopping and all I know for sure I'll be doing is making fruit cakes next month. Got to come up with a way to make things more enjoyable. Certainly focusing on the reason for the season but something too for the secular side of festivities.

Now finally, here is zip 21:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ugar619jkgvrs0/ws_BohoBaby_21.zip?dl=0

No comments: