Tuesday, September 5, 2017

4th zip of Boho Baby freebie

Just got back from visiting Dad. Watched him fiddle with his hearing aid for about an hour (during which it was impossible to hold a conversation). He is having trouble inserting it into his ear. Next, he decides the battery is dead, so I replace it for him, wait for him to put it in ear. I'm hearing the buzz it makes when it is moved around outside the ear so know the battery is good. He thinks something is wrong so I get the cleaning kit and watch him play with that. Finally he decides that I broke the hinge on the little door latch. I know it was fine when I put the battery in and suspect if there is a problem it is because of the way he picks at the thing. He wants me to call audiologist tomorrow. We try to talk but it really doesn't go well and I was glad I brought along the lapghan I'm making for a friend. Not long before I leave, Dad decides he wants sound on the TV. He'd been watching "River Monsters" without and I don't know why he decided to turn the sound on when he's not wearing the hearing aid. He kept turning it up until it was at 95! I was sitting near the TV and thought my head would explode.

Anyway, here is next zip of Boho Baby, a little more girly:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5q1z6hj9uwio2qy/ws_BohoBaby_4.zip?dl=0

No comments: