Thursday, December 1, 2016

Dishwasher & freebie

Good news about dishwasher. BIL came by and says the control valve (he called it something else) that lets water in and senses when machine is full is has gone bad. We ordered the part and it should be here in the week and BIL will put it in. $15 part plus something for BIL is much cheaper than a new dishwasher!

Today more of Women Who Wear Black:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/WWWB/ws_WWWB_4.zip


About a holiday kit for this month. Sad to say but I really don't have time to develop a new kit. So, what I will do is give you a kit I used to sell. It is called Holiday Shimmer:
As you can see from preview above, it's pretty traditional. I hope this will suffice for your December freebies. I will start posting it tomorrow.
Hugs!

No comments: