Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Quick note with useful link

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Ours was pretty good - is preety good, I should say, since Christmas doesn't officially end until Epiphany on 1/6. We've been celebrating since the 23rd when my son and DIL got in from PA. Sadly, Jeremy was ill and had to cut short their holiday plans once they left us. We've been juggling visits from other family members since and just got back from Suffolk where we visited my SIL and her girls. 2016 isn't ending on an upbeat note. My father is having dizzy spells again and isn't using the walker, saying it is too big for the house. My son's stepmother is away from her home standing vigil as her father is rapidly declineing. My Red Hat's potluck had to be cancelled due to illness. But the days march on.

As New Year's Eve fast approaches, some of us are wondering whether it is worthwhle or not tofollow the tradition of setting resolutions for the coming year. If you are considering doing so, you might find the attached link helpful. It came in a newsletter I receive.


http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2016/12/26/6-ways-to-create-and-keep-new-years-resolutions-in-2017/

If all goes as planned, I hope to put together and post a package of goal and results sheets for the first quarter of 2017 by New Year's day. Stay well, safe, and be happy!

No comments: