Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Freebie & Happy Birthday to my brother, Thom

When I was 8 I stayed with my paternal grandparents over Easter weekend because Mom was in the hospital. She was walking through labor pains. Labor was always a slow process for her because she had polio as a child. Sounds strange, doesn't it? But she struggled with my birth and had surgical and forceps intervention to deliver me. She wasn't expected to have any more children but surprise! The uterine tumor her young OB diagnosed started kicking! Anyway my baby brother was born on Easter Monday of that year. He lives in Florida now so I'll be giving him a call today.
Your freebie today is:
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/2016%20freebies/Easter%20Chic/ws_EasterChic_11.zip

1 comment:

MomOnceAgain said...

What a sweet story - and thanks for the pretty freebie!