Saturday, December 19, 2015

Last Christmas papers - free!

Today, the last of the papers. With this zip, you should have 48 full size papers.
Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57614067/TraditionallyElegantChristmas/ws_TEC_papers_8.zip
I'm writing this and scheduling on 12/8 and wondering how everything that needs to be done for the holiday is going to get done. I hope that you all are finished with your prep (except holiday meal, of course) and will be able to sit back with a nice cup of tea, coffee, hot cocoa, or hot toddy and just gaze at your decked out tree while listening to Christmas music.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

thanks so much! all the papers are wonderful! I still have more things to make, but can see the home stretch. got my packages mailed, but tonight spending it with my family. Thursday was my sisters birthday but we're celebrating tonight!