Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A new freebie set coming A Touch Of Color

Busy week here. While I'm deciding what I'd like to do next digi wise, I thought I'd start of series of color themed packages. Don't know about you, but sometimes I' looking for a pop of a certain color and have found it helps to have some folders that are sorted by color. Under Sher Scraps 4 CU, I made color sets previously that were CU. Since I'm not selling at this time but may in future, I'm making some mini color sets that will include a few papers in a color along with a number of elements in that color. The ones I'll be offering on the blog are listed under Wonderland Scraps and will be free for personal use. If anyone should wish to be able to use them commercially, I will sell under ss4cu for $3.00 per set. Just contact me at quiltwrite2000@yahoo.com with SS4CU in subject line, tell me which of the sets you want and I will send you a preview showing CU and a tou to that effect. One color I don't use often but decided to start with here is yellow. It came to mind while discussing wedding colors with son and his fiance. They are having a beach wedding and he knows he wants blue and khaki but she hasn't made up her mind what other color to use for bridesmaids and accents. Thought she might want a touch of a warm color and offered suggestions of her signature pink, coral and yellow. Yellow is a warm color that looks good with blues and suits a hot beach theme. So, You are going to get a yellow package first, lol.
There are 4 full size papers here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/LVSyayIPce/ws_ATouchOfYellow_papers.html? and nine elements here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/jLTDpOtTce/ws_ATouchOfYellow_elements.html? BTW have you tried the free game, Gummy Drop at Big Fish Games? It's addictive! http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/9931/world-saga/?pc

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love yellow! this is wonderful! thanks so much! I love the elements you've chosen!