Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Another fall freebie

Have got to run and take the baked macaroni out of the oven so just going to post the freebie now. Here's another full size paper and bow for you:
Pick it up here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/wTXoHOK8ce/ws-fall_paperbow.html? BTW I checked on the Wishlist at Digi Style Designs and right now it just seems to be a tag on front page that leads no where. There are no "Wishlist" buttons on products pages. And I agree that a working wishlist would be a good thing so I'm contacting the owner to ask what the situation is. Is it something that her techie was supposed to install but didn't? a new module for zen that hasn't been purchased but the button was added to front page for future use? Will let ya know what I find out.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

thanks for the beautiful paper! thanks for checking on that - I love the wishlist feature because - at my age it helps me keep track of kits I wanted when I either have extra money or sales come up. Hopefully the cooler tempatures will lower my electric bill dramatically and I can start shopping again. These 300 - 400.00 bills are killing my shopping!