Friday, April 18, 2014

It's been a good day . . .

despite getting little sleep again last night. I've caught up on my meditation challenge and journal, did that vacuuming of the living room and hall I've been dreading, tidied up, made a good dinner, and have the 3rd load of laundry in dryer now. Also ran off about 3 or 4 DVDs from hard drive. Then sitting quietly, about 30 minutes ago or so, I noticed discomfort in center of my chest. Haven't coughed all that much today and have seen no infectious signs,so was surprised. Set up the nebulizer and took a breathing treatment and pressure seems to be easing. Just hate the shakiness from albuterol.
Really should have made you something in Easter theme today but was too busy around house. Instead I'm giving you a mini kit I did last year for something at BerryApplicious. It's a romantic theme and is called Forever Love. Please be sure if you download you get all 3 zips.
Elements: http://www.4shared.com/zip/YL1PQc8Jce/ws_foreverlove_elements.html? papers 1 http://www.4shared.com/zip/YL1PQc8Jce/ws_foreverlove_elements.html? papers2 http://www.4shared.com/zip/g6tl4zuxce/ws_foreverlove_papers_2.html? I'd like to wish all my Jewish friends a good Passover and all my Christian friends a Blessed Easter. Many thanks to those who have left me comments. Sending a special hug to Stacey in LV; she always takes time to comment on my status, offer encouragement, and thanks for my little gifts. Send a little of that LV heat our way, please. Hugs, SherryD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter!! Thank you so much for sharing such a lovely kit!! But the element and paper 1 links are both for the elements! Just wanted to let you know!! Thank you again for sharing such a beautiful kit!!

Stacey said...

Thanks for the hug, never have enough of those. Love the kit! it's gorgeous! thanks so much! Luckily I'm a little behind so got the correct links. (i'm always a little behind - LOL) Happy to send you some heat - we'll be in the 90's tomorrow - egads, i'm already afraid of the electric bill and it's still April. If I sent you 15 degrees, we'd both be warm and pleasant instead of hot/cold. I hope you enjoy your Easter even if it's a bit of a chilly one!