Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Working on housework and CAK

It's getting ready to rain again. Yesterday and day before there were some pretty severe thunderstorms here on the East coast and NC had tornado damage. Hoping tonight's storm won't be as bad. Had appointments yesterday so today have been doing some housework and working on Mother's Day CAK. Here are the latest items:
When I think of Mother's Day, I think of roses - perhaps because my Mom's name was Rose and she loved the flowers. Several Mother's Days way back, I gave her rose bushes for her garden. Since her death, all but one, a Queen Elizabeth, have died. Dad isn't a gardener. And Mom, being of Irish descent, always maintained that a good "cuppa" (cup of tea) could help with anything from a cold to heartbreak, so I had to do a tea treat package:
Now a little something for you - a charm that you can snag right here:
Yes, you may use it as CU4CU. Hugs!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

this is beautiful! thank you! Love Your CAK portions. so glad you're sale is going on all month. My ebates refund should be in my account around the 15th and I'm going to pick up a few kits of yours I've been looking at.