Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Of Italian Food & Coffee

Yesterday was lunch day with HRT retirees at YNOT Pizza. My husband's friends and former co-workers. I don't have much in common with any of them but go along with him. I tried the stuffed shells. Not bad but we make better at home. Theirs had loads of tiny garlic bits throughout and I'm not that big a fan of garlic - a little goes a long way for me. Brought home some left-overs which I had for lunch today. Not much going on here, which is a nice change. Seems I have a day when I'm feeling pretty good and get some things done that are needed. That feels good. Then my spine acts up and all I want to do is sleep the pain away, assuming I can get to sleep, that is. Today all I've done is go grocery shopping which wasn't too bad because the heat index was just at 82 and there was a slight breeze. But the store was busy and I managed to forget 2 items on my list that were important - milk and lunch meat. Oh well. And I need a new header! Of course, I have another zip of Need Coffee for you today:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzkdyu5zy4swee5/4.zip?dl=0

No comments: