Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Almost done!

Today was lunch with my group and all but two were there. It's been a while since we had most of the group present. And the best thing is that there was no arguing! Other than that, things here have been pretty typical. I've been doing some research for a writing project, reading a lot, and completing challenges on Just Art. Summer heat and humidity is tough for me - makes me feel and act washed out but at least our A/C is still working. Hope everyone is doing well.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/of1bn5bvlk5qo3g/6.zip?dl=0 Added some butterfly ladies to my store here: Link: https://www.magnoliagardensscraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_341&products_id=3842

1 comment:

KM said...

Thank you for more coffee. ;) Can't live without it every morning. The kit is a really fun one.

Glad you are moving around a bit. And I agree, the summer humidity is my kryptonite, makes me so tired I just want to nap. Therefore, the coffee.....full circle!

Take care of you.

Kristy