Saturday, July 10, 2021

Sunshine & Flowers

It's been a busy week. Summer heat arrived and with it we were invaded by ants. Endured that a couple days until James from Terminix came out and, thanks James, we are free of the little beasties at this time. Had a quiet 4th of July watching movies. Tuesday (7/6) was our 25th anniversary. I went to lunch with friends at Bahama Breeze wearing my gifts of a silver love knot necklace and silver twisted rope braceelet. Later my husband took me out to dinner at Smokey Bones. Multiple problems around the house as things wear out. Nothing we couldn't have handled on our own once but no more. The exhaust & heating fan in the master bath stopped working, for one thing, and without a window to open mildew and mold became a threat. Grandson took the fan down and cleaned it, got it working but not well. Ordered another. Thought we might get it in today since the electrician was due back but the new one would require additional changes. He found the same make as the original and I'm in process of ordering that and returning the one my husband bought. Meanwhile he finally located the caus of the shocks we'd been getting in the kitchen - a misplaced ground wire behind the dishwasher. Fixed now. Sorry I haven't put anything up for you recently but I'm having neck pain again, extending down my left arm into my hand. Must be time for an epidural. On the plus side of health I saw pulmonologist this week for my quarterly breathing test and my numbers went up a little more - not much but any improvement is good. I've been seriously uninspired and couldn't decide what to do for this next kit. Finally I decided to do something floral. You probably know by now that I tend to go for cool colors so I decided to challenge myself by using warm. The result is Sunshine and Flowers.
Link for zip 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6q6umhzs5w12mu/1.zip?dl=0

2 comments:

MomOnceAgain said...

What a lovely and cheery kit! Thank you so much for sharing!

muttidesaski said...

merci pour ce joli kit