Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Sunshine & Flowers 2

Nothing new here since last post. I was supposed to go with my husband to a retiree lunch at Dead Rise Fish House in Hampton but woke with nausea. Since fish isn't my favorite thing and I'd planned on having the she crab soup and today is way too hot for that, I stayed home. He said it was very good but pricey. Feeling beter and just taking it easy until the sun goes down when I'll do a little laundry. RIght now working up ideas for the next Magnolia Gardens Scrap which will be in October with a Halloween theme. I have done so many Halloween kits over the years that I am not inspired. Supposed to be another scorcher today, so bad they recommend staying inside. But I'm going to lunch with the girls lol.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ot5sm323tdhm7dc/2.zip?dl=0

No comments: