Thursday, July 22, 2021

More Sunshine & Flowers

Getting a little relief from the extreme heat, but not much and it won't last. Still, it is summer, so not unexpected. We continue working with the little household repairs. I hate the track lights that are now above my sink. Why we couldn't just replace the fluorescent light, I don't know. It was supposed to be an easy job, taking no more than half an hour. Want to guess how long it took? 3 hours! Sure, we had help not too experienced with that sort of thing, too many people in a small space and too much advice. Gee, I can't wait until we do the replacement range hood! We ended up taking the kids out to dinner at nine o'clock! It is no fun having to depend on help to do what you used to be able to do by yourself. Just finished my part of the Magnolia Gardens Scraps October collab which will have a Halloween theme with everyone chosing their own colors. I made a pack pf 14 papers and two packs of elements which focus on owls so I'm calling my part Halloween Hoot. It will be part of the coolab and afterwards I can sell my part in mystore. Want a peek>
You are probably wondering how much more of the current kit there is. There is a total of 8 zips. What comes after? Good question. Might be something of a change, like maybe some brushes or something like that.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/140d55021vroy8w/6.zip?dl=0

1 comment:

tatietournesol said...

Tout joli, merci.