Saturday, March 27, 2021

More of Easter Joy freebie

So sorry. I've had migraine a couple days and don't know whether it stems from weather, seasonal allergies or the 3 times I've had cervical traction. All I know is in addition to the regular site of migraine pain, my trigeminal nerve is throbbong in pain. Let me get right to uploading some more zips for you/
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jel127x4c8wwwdk/ws_EasterJoy_el_2.zip?dl=0 Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aj4apf5gvy447zr/ws_EasterJoy_ppr_1.zip?dl=0 Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ex9gynne45xgk4j/ws_EasterJoy_ppr_2.zip?dl=0

3 comments:

KM said...

Oh no, migraines are so debilitating! And yet, here you are adding cute designs for us. Thank you. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Kristy

Anonymous said...

I thank you for all the lovely kits that you share with us. You have been so generous and my wishes for you and family to have a Happy Easter. Hoping that you will feel better soon and be rid of all aches and pains. Bernie

Mary said...

Sherry, thank you so much for the amazing and adorable kit!!! I do understand migraine, I have had them since I was 4 and they are now chronic, so if I only get 18 a month I am over the moon!!! Have you tried lidocaine? You can buy it over the counter in the heat rub section and rub it on your temple and neck etc. It has helped me so very much, along with migraine meds and Botox. But I hope you are feeling better very soon!!!!

I hope you and your family have an amazing Easter!!!