Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Zip 3 Harrison freebie

I've been feeling more creative lately. Only wish I was being creative about getting housework done! I actually have a St. Patrick's Day kit ready and waiting. I do need to go do something about my store, however. THere are so many steps to putting something in the store; it can feel like a bother. I should be advertising too but that is a pain. Not as if Echo's customers really care anyway. Nothing much going on here. Due to a mistake with scheduling, Jeremy did not get his epidural after taking two days off work! Had to schedule for March 17th. My friend, Deb, has had to have another 3 blood transfusions since I saw her last! THis is not good. I had missed last luncheon but Steph told me about it. Deb is supposed to have a test of her bone marrow and I am afraid they will find leukemia. I don't know how common the blood problems are among people with Parkinson's (like they don't have enough to deal with) but I have a bad feeling about this. tried to call her husband a few days ago to check on Deb but didn't get an answer. Hope I will see her on Tuesday. In other health related matters, I had my six months check-up with primary doc on Thursday. My blood sugar level is staying at 6.5 so that is good but my liver enzymes are elevated so I have to go back in 3 weeks for another blood test. And husband had his first Covid vaccine that day. Weather has been better - less rain - but temps have been up and down. Nearly 70 one day, another in 20s! Likely to see a lot of colds and flu around here. Here is zip 3 of Harrison:
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcaw8m7zu0eebjk/3.zip?dl=0 Expires 3/17

No comments: