Tuesday, March 23, 2021

March Madness, PT, Easter

Normally at this time of year, my husband and I happily fill out bracket sheets to predict who will win which games in the NCAA March Madness Men's College Basketball Tournament. It can be a lot of fun to compete with each other to see who has the most correct choices. This is the only sport I enjoy watching and I really get into this tournament. Of course, I'm rooting for my university, Virginia Commonwealth as well as the other Virginia schools, University of North Carolina and Duke and, because they tend to be good, Syracuse's Orangemen. What a disappointing year this has been! Just before the game VCU was supoosed to play against Oregon, several VCU players tested positive for COvid so they had to forfeit. And one by one, we saw Virginia temas go down as well as Norht Carolina. There have been too many upsets to name and our brackets are a mess! Also going on - I've started physical therapy again. These first few days, Steve has been working on relieving my neck pain. Yesterday he really worked on the trigger points on the left side of my neck, amazed at how knotted the muscles were. Today I have more range of motion but 'm very sore and achey. Back tomorrow for more. So, with Easter coming April 4 this year, I've got an Easter kit for you. Sort of one and a half because the first, Easter Joy, is general holiday Easter and that will be followed by a mini kit. He Is Risen about the real meaning of Easter.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yv4a1kiavcnfav2/ws_EasterJoy_el_1.zip?dl=0 P.S. At Magnolia Gardens Scraps I have a 50% off sale until the end of the month. There's another, older, Easter kit there as well as some kits you may have missed. https://www.magnoliagardensscraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_341&products_id=2565

3 comments:

KM said...

PT = the pain that hurts so good. :) Glad it is helping.

Good luck with the brackets going forward. Sounds like a happy household competition. ;)

Beautiful Easter graphics, thank you!

Kristy

Mary said...

Happy Easter Sherry!!! Thank you so much for the amazing kit!!! I absolutely love it!!! I am glad you are feeling better!!!

tournesol55 said...

Bonjour, je vous souhaite bon courage et bonne patience pour toutes ces douleurs. Je vous dis un grand merci pour ce magnifique kit que vous nous offrez, demain je vais voir pour faire une page à mettre sur mon blog. Bonnes fêtes de Pâques.