Tuesday, October 27, 2020

More of State Fair freebie

What's a State Fair, Carnivale, Festival without delcious "junk" food. One much favored item is funnel cakes, which I totally forgot to include. Oops! So more backgrounds and lots of food today.
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1ghxx75fsbijjy/ws_StateFair_2.zip?dl=0 Gloomy outside today which matches my mood. Just when I thought I was beginning to see a little improvement, I had another accident. Went grocery shopping in high spirits yesterday with plans for things I'd do when I got home. Didn't go that way. I just can't manage to get up from a seated position without something to hold onto or push up from. I'll save a lengthy, embarassing story and just say I required help from paramedics to get up from the floor. They wanted to take me to ER but other than bruised knees and ego, some sweat and tears, I had no injury and knew there wasn't anything the ER would do for me. Once up, with my shopping cart for support, I finished shopping, checked out and accepted help from an employee to load stuff into my car. Did not accomplish another thing. I'm typing this up on Sunday. With the help of my husband who chopped all the veggies for me, I'll make a hearty beef stew today.Will at least do some picking up. Thank you all for kind comments and wishes for better health,

4 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

My husband and I have always enjoyed going to the fair, thanks for making it easy to scrapbook! Sure hope you'll feel like yourself again soon!

tiscrea © - The Netherlands said...

Oooh nooo!!! Luckily you didn't break any bones, but it must have been scary nevertheless. My mum fell over twice in the last few weeks and was very shaken up. She also couldn't get up by herself and felt very vulnerable. So a very special thank you for this new part of a fun set.

KM said...

I am so sorry for all your health problems on top of our pandemic. It is such a tough season we are in. Please know I am keeping you in prayer for for some relief.
Thank you for keeping up with the updates and for taking the time and energy to post your beautiful files.

Kristy

Mary said...

Sherry I am so very sorry you are having these health issues! I hope the cooler weather will help you with the issues. I know it helps me with my fibromyalgia, migraines etc. But I am praying for you. Here the State Fair is drive through... At least you can get the food!!! See some exhibits, the animals but about it. No rides which I only enjoy a few. But I love the crafts and buying the homemade jewelry and none this year. But I am praying and hoping you feel better so soon!! Thank you for the kit!!!